Bleach: Timless Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Characters

Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk's Otome Adventures
[Shirakawa Mansion] A Shirakawa's Day Off I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 11:30 pm by Rukuya

» Den of Booty
[Shirakawa Mansion] A Shirakawa's Day Off I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 1:35 am by Rukuya

» [10th Division Barracks] Secrets of the Seireitei
[Shirakawa Mansion] A Shirakawa's Day Off I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 4:15 am by Rukuya

» [Muika Okura] Tomorrow Without Hope
[Shirakawa Mansion] A Shirakawa's Day Off I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 5:46 pm by Rukuya

» [Shirakawa Mansion] A Shirakawa's Day Off
[Shirakawa Mansion] A Shirakawa's Day Off I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 6:28 pm by Rukuya

» [Zeraphin Apollo Rotbaron III] Walk on until you are numb.
[Shirakawa Mansion] A Shirakawa's Day Off I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 11:17 pm by Zaraki

» The Kidou List
[Shirakawa Mansion] A Shirakawa's Day Off I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 3:02 am by Fierna Xinivrae

» [11th Captain Quaters] Sorry, I only speak fabulous.
[Shirakawa Mansion] A Shirakawa's Day Off I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 7:02 pm by Zaraki

» Xarath Kenpachi [former Shiru]
[Shirakawa Mansion] A Shirakawa's Day Off I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 1:07 pm by Zaraki

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Tue May 14, 2019 7:51 pm
Affiliates
free forum

[Shirakawa Mansion] A Shirakawa's Day Off

2 posters

Go down

[Shirakawa Mansion] A Shirakawa's Day Off Empty [Shirakawa Mansion] A Shirakawa's Day Off

Post by Rukuya Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:36 am

A Shirakawa's Day Off
Nozomi, Masaru Shirakawa
Open
Shirakawa Mansion

--

"Mmmm, Masa-nii's still sleeping." Nozomi pouted, puffing her cheeks out slightly as she peeked through his bedroom door, seeing him spread out under the covers of his bed, sleeping away the morning as if he hadn't slept in weeks. She was glad he was finally getting some rest, but she knew he'd probably be angry with himself for sleeping so late...then again...he looked so relaxed now, she'd hate to wake him.

Closing his door, Nozomi turned and headed down the hall. "Hmm, maybe Shizue-san can play with me! Hee hee~" She secretly hoped someone would stop by as well, she enjoyed visitors, especially if they'd play with her.
Rukuya
Rukuya

http://rukuya.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

[Shirakawa Mansion] A Shirakawa's Day Off Empty Re: [Shirakawa Mansion] A Shirakawa's Day Off

Post by Zaraki Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:57 pm

Zeraphin, like ever so often, did not even bother to knock. Instead he merely pushed the grand doors of the mansion open and walked inside. The servants watched him perplexed, after all the time still not used to him simply showing up whenever he wanted, without much ado about it. The crimson haired man did not even bother to glance at them or hell, say why he was here. He rarely talked and saw no reason to waste words at them. The ones who cared that he was here would be able to make out his reiatsu and that was all that mattered to him.

Therefore he simply stopped down in the middle of the hall. Eyes fixed straight ahead, right hand in the pocket of his dark grey dress pants and left one moving up. It shortly brushed over his crimson dress shirt before it unplugged the black cigarette from his lips. Only then did he pull out his right hand, turned it slightly and pressed his thumb and index finger to put out the glowing bud.
Zaraki
Zaraki
Admin

https://timelessworlds.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

[Shirakawa Mansion] A Shirakawa's Day Off Empty Re: [Shirakawa Mansion] A Shirakawa's Day Off

Post by Rukuya Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:13 pm

"Urhm?" Nozomi looked up, she wasn't exactly the best at sensing people, but years of living within the Seireitei had at least given her some ability for it. She knew this presence...

Getting up from her spot where she'd been coloring, she quickly made her way through the halls until she peeked her head from behind one of the walls to see Zeraphin. A bright smile spread across her face at the sight of him.

'Cool Mask-sama!'

She emerged from her spot behind the wall and approached him, "Morning." She greeted. "Masa-nii should be up soon, he was sleeping late today because he stayed up almost all night doing paperwork."

--

Masaru let out a yawn, stretching his arms out in front of him in his still lying down position almost like a common dog or cat would. It took him a short moment to get a hold of reality and escape his sleepy haze but he'd soon gotten the hang of things.

Sitting up, he ran a hand through his raven locks as the presence of his visitor became known to him. He could sense Nozomi nearby as well. Shaking his head, he made his way out of bed and quickly began to dress himself.
Rukuya
Rukuya

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaraki Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:22 pm

He had felt her before he could see or hear her. By now she was one of the few presences he actually could pick out immediately. Slowly Zeraphin turned to finally look at her. "Good morning, Nozomi." he greeted her, his voice, like ever so often, rough from the lack of using. "I do not care." he added then. "He will appear when he will appear." The crimson haired man had never been one to be impatient. So Masaru could take all day for how he cared, he would simply wait then.
Zaraki
Zaraki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rukuya Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:32 pm

Nozomi gave a small laugh, she was glad he wasn't the type that couldn't wait. Masaru had had those types before and he'd always rush out a mess, hair tussled and someone could always tell how hurried he'd been when looking at his clothes.

"Morning."

Nozomi turned at the sound of his voice to see Masaru approaching them from down the hall. "Masa-nii." She said happily. "You woke up."

"Mhmm. Sorry I overslept." He said, addressing both Nozomi and Zeraphin once at their sides.

"You shouldn't work so late." Nozomi replied, puffing her cheek out for a short moment.

"Hehe. I know, I know."
Rukuya
Rukuya

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaraki Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:39 pm

Even though Zerapin's face was blank like usually was he slightly amused by her soft laughter. A children's laughter was always melodic to him. Only upon hearing the other captain did he turn his head to look at him. 6th Division. Well, at least he was a one, no?

The crimson haired man watched them silently. No sound was escaping him and for a moment he seemed like a statue. As the two were done though he forced himself to speak again. "I will forgive you." He certainly knew how that sounded, but he did not feel like voicing it differently. Zeraphin did not say why he was here. It was probably clear to Masaru anyway. He had sent off some of his dress shoes for repair to the human world a week ago. He had no chance to go himself though, and like ever so often he had asked the captain of Human's Affairs to force one of his minions to do the job.

Now he was trying to find out if the shoes were back or not.
Zaraki
Zaraki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rukuya Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:49 pm

"Masa-nii, didn't you bring something back from your last trip?" Nozomi asked, reminding Masaru of the reason Zeraphin was here in the first place.

"Ah yes, the shoes. I'll go and fetch them. One moment." Saying that, he turned on his heel and headed back to his quarters, grabbing the nice looking box the newly repaired shows were housed in.

"Yup, all nice and clean." He said to himself after checking on the shoes before he stood straight and turned on his heel and headed back down the hall.

"Here they are, good as new and as nice as ever."

Rukuya
Rukuya

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaraki Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:10 pm

He shortly glanced down at Nozomi as the girl spoke up and then looked back at Masaru. Nice, that meant his shoes were actually done. He was hoping so. Again he pushed his right hand back into the pocket of his dress pants while the other was still holding onto the cigarette. He pulled out a silver clip holding his money and freed some of it. Then he pushed the clip back inside and waited for Masaru while watching the girl with his blank expression.

Only as the captain of 6th returned did he pull his pale orange eyes away from her again. As he reached over to take the package he held out the money for the other male. Then he opened the lid to make sure himself. The index finger of his left hand brushed almost lovingly over the brownish red leather of his dress shoes before he nodded and closed the lid again.

"Thank you."
Zaraki
Zaraki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rukuya Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:44 pm

"It was no problem. Glad I could be of assistance." Masaru replied, exchanging the shoes for the money in the man's hand.

He felt glad to do these sorts of things, just going to the human world to handle a mission and nothing more was...boring for the most part. The human world was so beautiful in some places and it was a shame just to go their for strictly business, so he liked handling chores there from others as well, it gave him a chance to take in the scenery and admire the places he'd visit.

Rukuya
Rukuya

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaraki Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:53 pm

He nodded. "We should head there together again sometime." He placed the package underneath one arm and then turned back towards Nozomi. He watched her silently for a moment before curiosity managed to gain the better of him once more. "Have you been to the human world already?" He lowered himself slightly, his eyes locking with hers. "If not, do you want to go?"
Zaraki
Zaraki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rukuya Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:32 pm

"I haven't been yet, but I want to one day." Nozomi replied with a smile. "Masa-nii always brings me back stuff though like candy or sometimes toys."

Masaru would like to take Nozomi to the human world one day, during missions though it could be a hazard to her safety with hollows about and all.

He knew there would always be hollows around, but going during a time when hunting down a few hollows wasn't the main purpose of a visit would make him feel like she would be safer.
Rukuya
Rukuya

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaraki Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:42 pm

He titled his head slightly, though kept his eyes locked with hers. "Then you will need a gigai. It is more fun with gigais." he said and then stood up straight again, towering over both of them. He turned his head to stare back down at Masaru. "Will she be allowed to come along then? To visit the human world?"
Zaraki
Zaraki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rukuya Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:19 pm

Nozomi gave a nod, "Mhmm." She'd never worn a gigai before, but she remembered how Masaru tended to get sore shoulders from them, as his was apparently tight on him, and he talked about how the energy suppression could be bothersome. She didn't have much spiritual energy though, she knew that, so it hopefully wouldn't be much of a problem for her if she were to wear one.

"Oh, yes. I don't mind if she were to visit there."

Nozomi smile brightened at Masaru's answer. "Masa-nii!" Letting out a small giggle, she gave a little hug to his leg.
Rukuya
Rukuya

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaraki Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:34 pm

Nothing changed on his face as he watched her again. He liked though how she was brightening up about the idea, even though he could not show it on his expression. As Masaru spoke up again the crimson haired man turned his head to look at the head of the Shirakawa family.

"If I were to give her one... We would be allowed to go and eat ice?" he asked, his voice still rough.

As the captain of fifth it would not be a problem for him to find a reason why she would need one. And even if there were problems - the only reason he was not leading 12th was because it was an even number... He could go and get her one.
Zaraki
Zaraki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rukuya Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:28 pm

Masaru gave a nod, "Of course."

Nozomi would enjoy that, he knew, he could tell by the excited expression she was wearing that she was already really liking the very thought of going to the world of the living to have some fun.

Rukuya
Rukuya

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down