Bleach: Timless Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Characters

Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk's Otome Adventures
Chiri Wa-mu I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 11:30 pm by Rukuya

» Den of Booty
Chiri Wa-mu I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 1:35 am by Rukuya

» [10th Division Barracks] Secrets of the Seireitei
Chiri Wa-mu I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 4:15 am by Rukuya

» [Muika Okura] Tomorrow Without Hope
Chiri Wa-mu I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 5:46 pm by Rukuya

» [Shirakawa Mansion] A Shirakawa's Day Off
Chiri Wa-mu I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 6:28 pm by Rukuya

» [Zeraphin Apollo Rotbaron III] Walk on until you are numb.
Chiri Wa-mu I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 11:17 pm by Zaraki

» The Kidou List
Chiri Wa-mu I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 3:02 am by Fierna Xinivrae

» [11th Captain Quaters] Sorry, I only speak fabulous.
Chiri Wa-mu I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 7:02 pm by Zaraki

» Xarath Kenpachi [former Shiru]
Chiri Wa-mu I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 1:07 pm by Zaraki

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Tue May 14, 2019 7:51 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Chiri Wa-mu

Go down

Chiri Wa-mu Empty Chiri Wa-mu

Post by Vespiano Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:22 pm

Character Name: Chiri Wa-mu (means 'Dirt Worm'. I still hope.)

Age (how old you look, and then your actual age): looks-16-17 (I'm still not even sure about the hundreds of years thing. I'll edit when I know.)

Height: 5’2

Weight: 121lbs

Appearance: Normal Shinigami uniform, but the sleeves cut off at the elbows.
And, Drawn by me:
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img233/5359/chiri.jpg (wow this version of her is so much prettier than how I draw her now...)

Gigai: will be edited

Personality: Chiri is quiet unless spoken to. She’s polite and unfortunately, a push-over. She considers herself useless and has an inferiority complex, even though she’s always helping out other people with whatever they ask.
When forced with conflict, she’ll try to figure out any way she can to avoid it (but doesn't like it when other people fight for her) but if she’s forced to fight, she’s determined and calm.
If she wins, she’ll apologize politely.
She’s very hard-working.

Likes: books, cooking, helping people, flowers, horror stories (she’s surprisingly good with them) and various candies and cakes.

Dislikes: Being left out (though, used to it), cliffhanger endings in books (who doesn’t?), rude people, people who act like they're better than everyone else.

Bio: Since both Tawnya and Iceh (though Iceh only knows a little)know about her past, I'll edit this with it once I write it out.

Kidou (if any): She sucks at it. She tries hard and practices, but barely remembers any of the commands and the one’s she does remember, she sucks at.

Special abilities (if any): Reads books incredibly quickly. Has intense cooking skills, but only for cupcakes and cakes. Newly developed temper, if pressed hard enough.

Zanpaktou

Name: Gin-Iro Nezumi

Unreleased Form: Will be edited when I draw it.

Spirit Form: Male, looks around 25. Has silver hair like Kadaj from Final Fantasy. Wears a simple robe. Calm, but has a stronger will to fight than Chiri does.

Inner World(Optional):
http://www.snowontario.ca/sscimages/winter/IMG_3889_1.jpg

Shikai

Shikai Command: Sheiku Chikyuu, Gin-Iro Nezumi. (Might change it...I remember what it was, but I wanna make sure that's right..)

Shikai Form: Will edit this when I draw it.

Shikai Abilities:
-Hokori o Harau Beki Hone (Bone to Dust) == Chiri plants the tip of the sword into the ground, and creates a sandtrap-like trap under her opponents. Once her opponents feet are stuck in the mud-like trap, the ground hardens. If they stay in the ground, the bones of their feet will slowly turn into dust/sand. If they're strong enough to break their feet out, the effect of the attack will be slower, but slowly slowly start to grind into dust. It's painful but easily reversable if you're an expert in Kidou healing skills. (not that Orihime, turns back time on the wounds type thing, just normal treatment will be enough to fix their broken feet.)
Further abilities unknown.
Vespiano
Vespiano

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum