Bleach: Timless Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Characters

Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk's Otome Adventures
Xarath Kenpachi [former Shiru] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 11:30 pm by Rukuya

» Den of Booty
Xarath Kenpachi [former Shiru] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 1:35 am by Rukuya

» [10th Division Barracks] Secrets of the Seireitei
Xarath Kenpachi [former Shiru] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 4:15 am by Rukuya

» [Muika Okura] Tomorrow Without Hope
Xarath Kenpachi [former Shiru] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 5:46 pm by Rukuya

» [Shirakawa Mansion] A Shirakawa's Day Off
Xarath Kenpachi [former Shiru] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 6:28 pm by Rukuya

» [Zeraphin Apollo Rotbaron III] Walk on until you are numb.
Xarath Kenpachi [former Shiru] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 11:17 pm by Zaraki

» The Kidou List
Xarath Kenpachi [former Shiru] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 3:02 am by Fierna Xinivrae

» [11th Captain Quaters] Sorry, I only speak fabulous.
Xarath Kenpachi [former Shiru] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 7:02 pm by Zaraki

» Xarath Kenpachi [former Shiru]
Xarath Kenpachi [former Shiru] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 1:07 pm by Zaraki

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Tue May 14, 2019 7:51 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Xarath Kenpachi [former Shiru]

Go down

Xarath Kenpachi [former Shiru] Empty Xarath Kenpachi [former Shiru]

Post by Zaraki Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:07 pm

Younger Xarath:

But as we are all moving back forward in time [Back to the future ]... Welcome back original Xarath. awe~

Name: Xarath Kenpachi [former: Shiru]
Birthday: June 3rd [not his actual date - he does not know it. But they always celebrated it on this day.]
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 140 lbs
BloodType: AB-

Appearance: Xarath stands at an average size with a slender, slightly toned built. He has long - reaching past his shoulders -, black hair, which he has tied up loosely in his neck when wearing the Shinigami uniform. Otherwise he has it hang freely. His dark green eyes are set in a scowling face and his skin is almost completely white. His nails are very long and sharp. When he is not wearing his Shinigami uniform he secretly runs around in beautiful, female kimonos - sometimes also western dresses, as he thinks of them as pretty too [of course, his accessorizes are always matching].
He wears the standard Shinigami uniform, which does seem slightly too big for him. Almost always the cloth slips off his shoulders, though he makes sure that his chest does not become too revealed. The inside of his haori is a dark greenish grey.

Appearance:

Gigai: It depends on the occasion~.

Personality: He usually has a harsh and cold attitude towards everybody; yet he is loyal and caring when it comes down to it. He generally hates bothering himself with anything that concerns other people and prefers staying either alone or with people he likes/trusts. Xarath's remarks are usually sarcastic or mean as everything, even words, can only make you stronger and people should be able to swallow down what he says, otherwise they are just weaklings in his eyes.

Biography:

Likes: Afternoon naps, reading, haikous, shiny and beautiful things [dresses, jeweleries, etc], smoking

Dislikes: Long conversations, any form of work, back-stabbers, brats, people telling him what to do, loud noise

Kidou: Not something he likes to use so he does not bother training it. He has some minor knowledge of hadou though.

Special Abilities: An actually great artist - he does create amazing paintings, using another name, which have a high collector price in Seireitei.
Master in Shunpo and extremely flexible.

Theme Songs:
Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEqmcjORX1Q
Shot down in Flames lyrics:

BackStory: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ub7KOsph8uo
In this river lyrics:

Fighting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Be-loLSUWT0
Toxicity lyrics:

Zanpakuto Application:

Name: Gō-rudo no Inu [Golden Dog]
Unreleased Form:
Appearance:
Spirit Form:
Spirit Form:
Inner World:
Inner World:

Shikai:
Shikai Command: Show Loyalty!
Shikai Transformation: He lets his zanpakuto fall while clapping his hands two times saying the command.
Shikai Form: His zanpakuto simply disappears in a golden light, flies upwards and surrounds his hands and head. Once it's disappeared he is shown again with his hair spikier, his green eyes turned a burning golden and teeth and nails are replaced by golden fangs and claws.
Shikai Abilities:
+ Kama no kyōki [Bite by madness]
In order to attack his opponent he makes use of his fangs and claws. When he manages to bite into a limb of his opponent the bite mark turns golden and after a short amount of time the gold spreads until it covers the whole limb - making it unusable.

In order to attack his opponent he makes use of his fangs and claws. When he manages to bite into a limb of his opponent the bite mark turns golden and after a short amount of time the gold spreads until it covers the whole limb - making it unusable [= the gold spreads over the whole limb, which makes the opponent unable to bend it, move it properly and in case that the opponent is not very strong they might not even be able to lift the limb anymore].

+ Surasshu no kyōki [Slash by madness]
In order to attack his opponents he makes use of his fangs and claws. Every time he manages to slash a limb of his opponent the movement speed of said limb becomes slower and slower [one slash = 22 lbs | 10 kg piled onto the slashed limb]

+ Ketsueki houko [Blood treasure]
As soon as Xarath starts bleeding he can transform his blood to his liking. He can create weapons and objects when thinking of them. Immediately the blood becomes gold and changes to whatever he imagines.
- Can be used outside of shikai. -

As soon as Xarath starts bleeding he can transform his blood to his liking. He can create weapons and objects when thinking of them. Immediately the blood becomes gold and changes to whatever he imagines. He cannot create as many weapons he wants with one blood-loss. For instance. If he loses blood and creates a dagger he can add more blood to the weapon to make it a sword. If he has a dagger though and wants to create a hammer he has to let his concentration on the dagger go, which then becomes spilled blood, lose blood again and with that fresh one create the hammer. Due to the ability being tied to his own blood it is connected to his stamina stat.

Bankai:
Bankai Command: Die for your Lord!
Bankai Transformation: Scratches himself with his golden claws.
Bankai Form: The gold on his body glows for a moment then his hair and claws become even longer. The rest stays like in shikai.
Bankai Abilities:
+ Ketsueki ke [Blood fur]
An ability that is automatically activated during his bankai. The blood of every wound he receives flows to his main points. The jaw - to make his teeth grow sharper and gold move along the lower part of his face, shielding it. Around his neck, from his claws, up his hands and arms and from his toes up his feet and legs. The gold shields him from attacks without slowing down his own movements.

+ Ketsueki suji [Blood string]
After leaving a slash wound on his opponent he can let the opponent's blood stay connected with the tips of his claws - creating strings between the other's body and him. If he then pulls his arms backwards the strings of blood dispatch from the opponents body, though do not fall apart. Then Xarath can use those strings like sharp wires to slash and cut his opponents.
Zaraki
Zaraki
Admin

https://timelessworlds.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down