Bleach: Timless Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Characters

Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk's Otome Adventures
Kaimu Miura I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 11:30 pm by Rukuya

» Den of Booty
Kaimu Miura I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 1:35 am by Rukuya

» [10th Division Barracks] Secrets of the Seireitei
Kaimu Miura I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 4:15 am by Rukuya

» [Muika Okura] Tomorrow Without Hope
Kaimu Miura I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 5:46 pm by Rukuya

» [Shirakawa Mansion] A Shirakawa's Day Off
Kaimu Miura I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 6:28 pm by Rukuya

» [Zeraphin Apollo Rotbaron III] Walk on until you are numb.
Kaimu Miura I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 11:17 pm by Zaraki

» The Kidou List
Kaimu Miura I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 3:02 am by Fierna Xinivrae

» [11th Captain Quaters] Sorry, I only speak fabulous.
Kaimu Miura I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 7:02 pm by Zaraki

» Xarath Kenpachi [former Shiru]
Kaimu Miura I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 1:07 pm by Zaraki

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Tue May 14, 2019 7:51 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Kaimu Miura

Go down

Kaimu Miura Empty Kaimu Miura

Post by Rukuya Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:36 pm

Character Name: Kaimu Miura
(Name meaning: Kaimu – ocean dreams ; Miura – three bays)

Birthday: June 13th

Age (how old you look, and then your actual age): 26; 613

Height: 6' 0”

Weight: 143 lbs

Appearance: Kaimu is a slim male with medium-length, straight, auburn-red hair that he keeps tied in a loose pony-tail; his bangs are rather messy though, looking as if they have no real style to them. His eyes are rather strange, his left being a violet color while his right is a stormy gray. He wears a pair of red, square-framed, glasses, but they're really just for décor.

Gigai: He's wears a midnight mauve-colored shirt. The shirt's collar is loose and droops lightly on his torso. Over this garment, he wears a straight, dusky jacket made out of a soft, cloth-like material. The jacket extends a magnificent length, tailing the bottom of his thighs. Covering his legs are dull, silvery jeans worn tightly enough to show the silouhettes of his calves. His shoes are darkly colored clogs shaded like that of aged mahogany.

Reference Image for outfit + appearance :
Spoiler:

Personality: Kaimu can be serious when the time comes but prefers to keep his mood easy-going and a bit sarcastic. He almost always be seen wearing some form of smirk.

Dislikes: People with no sense of humor, people with no hygiene, humidity, milkshakes,

Biography (optional): Kaimu entered the academy alongside his younger half-brother, Tatsuo after having lived in the Rukongai since childhood. Their academy days went by as normal, and so did their start in their divisions. Tatsuo though, had a problem; when angry, he lost control of his senses and sometimes hurt others. One night, that happened. Tatsuo had been angered and it'd resulted in a rampage; taking the lives of his wife and daughter. Kaimu tried to stop him, fought him before it was too late to bring any sense to his brother before he was executed during the fight by higher ranking shinigami.

Soon after that, Kaimu ran; became rogue, not wanting to have anything to do with the Seireitei anymore. He'd wanted to fix his brother, try to get him under control but time had not been in his favor that night.

Kidou (if any): He's proficient in using all kinds of Kidou, preferring it over his zanpakutou.

Special abilities (if any): He can tie a cherry stem in a knot using his tongue?

------

Kaimu's Theme Song
Turn Off the Lights - Panic! At the Disco

:: Song ::
Spoiler:

:: Lyrics ::
Spoiler:

------

Zanpakuto: Kuroshi (meaning: black death)

Unreleased Form: Kuroshi is a normal katana when unrelease, the guard's design has an image of the Ouroboros inscribed into it while the hilt is a dark purple color.

Spirit Form:
Drawn by my friend Maztic
Spoiler:

Inner World: A small room that seems to house a child. In the room are toys, such as puppets, fake snakes, pull-along ducks, and dolls, scattered about the floor and a small bed. There's a window, but only blackness can be seen through it.

Release Command: Kurushimu (meaning: suffer)

Shikai Transformation: A black aura blasts from Kaimu's sword, when the aura disappears the shikai form of Kuroshi is revealed.

Shikai Form: It looks the same as it does unreleased other than instead of one blade coming from the guard, there are three; all perfectly aligned on the sword. If cut, it will look like one was slashed by claws.

Shikai Abilities:

Spoiler:

Bankai Name: Kuroshi no Bookyaku (meaning: Suffering, Black Death's Oblivion)

Release Command: Kurushimu (meaning: suffer)

Bankai Transformation: The blades of the sword begin to turn a dull purple color while the hilt and guard go black.

Bankai Form: The blades of the sword are a dull purple color while the hilt and guard go black.

Bankai Abilities:

Spoiler:
Rukuya
Rukuya

http://rukuya.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down