Bleach: Timless Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Characters

Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk's Otome Adventures
Arcs, Fighting, Members, etc. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 11:30 pm by Rukuya

» Den of Booty
Arcs, Fighting, Members, etc. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 1:35 am by Rukuya

» [10th Division Barracks] Secrets of the Seireitei
Arcs, Fighting, Members, etc. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 4:15 am by Rukuya

» [Muika Okura] Tomorrow Without Hope
Arcs, Fighting, Members, etc. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 5:46 pm by Rukuya

» [Shirakawa Mansion] A Shirakawa's Day Off
Arcs, Fighting, Members, etc. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 6:28 pm by Rukuya

» [Zeraphin Apollo Rotbaron III] Walk on until you are numb.
Arcs, Fighting, Members, etc. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 11:17 pm by Zaraki

» The Kidou List
Arcs, Fighting, Members, etc. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 3:02 am by Fierna Xinivrae

» [11th Captain Quaters] Sorry, I only speak fabulous.
Arcs, Fighting, Members, etc. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 7:02 pm by Zaraki

» Xarath Kenpachi [former Shiru]
Arcs, Fighting, Members, etc. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 1:07 pm by Zaraki

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Tue May 14, 2019 7:51 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Arcs, Fighting, Members, etc.

Go down

Arcs, Fighting, Members, etc. Empty Arcs, Fighting, Members, etc.

Post by Zaraki Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:17 pm

Arcs, Fighting, Members, etc.

Don't bother to read this if you already know that your only answer is going to be "Do what you want." or "I am fine with whatever". I see no reason to get anything done on this forum if nobody shows any kind of interest. Giving your opinion is the best way to show interest, just for your information.

Arcs

We can all create our own arc. If you have a character whose backstory could catch up on them you are free to introduce it. Just let an admin know first what you like to do. We usually do not say no, we'd just like to keep overview.

Means, arcs, short stories, mini events, etc - it is all up to you. As soon as you posted your profile you can open a thread where you need it and get to posting. Nobody is stopping you. No clue what you guys would be waiting for. I cannot say more then - GET TO POSTING YOU FUCKING HOES! Understood? Don't waste around here and be all "but nothing happens D:". Your own fault if nothing happens... I ain't your nanny who takes you by your hand.

There is one other thing, concerning arcs, I would like to bring up though. I do have an idea for a bigger arc. That bigger arc could be "Now", which is mentioned in the rules thread. There is one question I have though. Do you want to have a bigger arc here [You do not have to take part in it. You can also take part in it AND join the other arcs/stories/events/etc that are going on at the same time] or do you want to keep that for the other forum? That I bring it up over there and keep the smaller stuff here. The thing just is... we currently have a.... well, arc... there. And if we continue with this I... I have to be honest now. I have no clue if we'd ever reach another arc with the current pace.

If you want me to create it here though there are a few things I'd like you to keep in mind:
#1] I am not your fucking whore. If I put my thoughts into it, set things up, think of how it should continue, create all those NPCs... I want you guys to actually take part in it. No "Yes, do it" and then I am all alone and nobody wants to do anything in there. Again. At the same time you can take part in those other, mini things. You do not have to stop one for the other. It also will not be fighting only. You can still have your daily lives in between... those might just get interrupted from time to time, you see?

#2] I would create more forums here. Hueco Mundo and Hell would be a big part of it. Of course you can create your own characters from those worlds then. That is no problem at all. Might actually be fun.

#3] I'd create a list of NPCs which I'd probably only play. [Sorry, but if I am honest now I cannot imagine that any of you would bother enough to take over those things. Then again I can understand you. I would not play somebody else's NPCs either. Reason why I said you can create your own characters from those two places]. You are free to pick characters from that list to create your own events. Like... play them in Team Rocket style for a mini event in a mall or something. Some comedy style. Or if you want to link them to one of your character's backstory. Reason why they are NPCs - you have the right to use them too.

#4] Posting. I am not willing to wait three weeks for you to post. Neither are other people. It does happen in arcs though that more people play together in the same thread. You have two days to make a post. If you do not make a post within that time people will continue without you. If it is something important that needs your character's answer I will bring in NPCs who fuck everything up. If other characters do not get that answer then - well touch shit. If you are in the middle of a fight and do not answer within those two days you can imagine what happens - your character loses the fight [we are here to have fun. Not to kill characters though. So we will deal with it the Kubo way - you get brought to 4th and no matter what kind of wound you have - you survive.] Of course, if you tell us beforehand that you have to leave because you go on holidays, etc then we will find a smoother way to explain why your character has become silent.

#5] We'd fight, which brings me to the next point.

Fighting

I am not interested at all in a fighting only RPG. To be honest... I do not really enjoy fighting scenes as much as well, other scenes. Though if we have the bad guys a fight might be unavoidable. Now - to not play the "but I am a better writer so I win" or the "I add a lot of god-powers to my post and win in just one" we would have to place down some rules concerning that.

I am not interested though in a huge math system to make up ones power either, to be honest.

So if you are fine with it I'd create the most basic of forms. I give you a few categories you need in a fight. Then I give you the points you can split up however you want [do keep your characters skill in mind though.]. Based on that we will simply keep in mind whose kidou is faster, whose hit is stronger, etc. Nothing too fancy, just something to hold onto [Every fight will give you more points... just to make it more interesting to join fights and not ignore them.].

Members

You can invite friends and people you want to see here [does not matter if I like them or not. I cannot be randomly banned again and I certainly will not randomly ban anybody - CB should be proof of that]. So if there is ANYBODY, really ANYBODY who you think would have fun here send them the link and force them to join~

Etc.

That's a lie. There is no etc.
Zaraki
Zaraki
Admin

https://timelessworlds.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum