Bleach: Timless Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Characters

Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk's Otome Adventures
Narue Ueno I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 11:30 pm by Rukuya

» Den of Booty
Narue Ueno I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 1:35 am by Rukuya

» [10th Division Barracks] Secrets of the Seireitei
Narue Ueno I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 4:15 am by Rukuya

» [Muika Okura] Tomorrow Without Hope
Narue Ueno I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 5:46 pm by Rukuya

» [Shirakawa Mansion] A Shirakawa's Day Off
Narue Ueno I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 6:28 pm by Rukuya

» [Zeraphin Apollo Rotbaron III] Walk on until you are numb.
Narue Ueno I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 11:17 pm by Zaraki

» The Kidou List
Narue Ueno I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 3:02 am by Fierna Xinivrae

» [11th Captain Quaters] Sorry, I only speak fabulous.
Narue Ueno I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 7:02 pm by Zaraki

» Xarath Kenpachi [former Shiru]
Narue Ueno I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 1:07 pm by Zaraki

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Tue May 14, 2019 7:51 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Narue Ueno

Go down

Narue Ueno Empty Narue Ueno

Post by Rukuya Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:37 pm

Character Name: Narue Ueno
(Name meaning: Narue – turning into a blessing ; Ueno – upper field)

Birthday: October 13th

Age (how old you look, and then your actual age): 16; 163

Height: 5' 3”

Weight: 123 lbs

Appearance: Narue is a thin, young looking girl with a pale complexion with eyes a deep burgundy in color. Her short hair just barely touches the bottom of her neck while in the front on her right is a long lock that almost touches the crook of her neck. In the middle of the longer lock is a dark, greyish-blue streak, extending from her part to the bottom of the lock; on the left side a smaller lock, at normal length, is kept together by a small blue bead. Narue is also always seen carrying around a large, white, tattered, dove plush that she actually crafted herself that she has named Hato.

Academy Uniform – Narue wears the standard girls uniform but always finds it bothersome due to the pants. She is extremely jealous of the boys as their uniforms are blue.

[Future] Shinigami Uniform – Unlike the standard shinigami uniform, Narue has crafted the pants into a miniskirt to go along with the usual attire.

Gigai: Narue wears a black, spaghetti-strap tank top covered by a thin, black and blue striped hoodie while also fashioning a black miniskirt much like her shihakusho does.

Personality: Narue is a rather happy person, always seeming to be in a bright mood. She tends to put her friends feelings before her own, and is sure to always keep a happy attitude and smile on her face when she's around them, even when she's not feeling happy herself. While Narue enjoys ghost stories, curses, and other occult things, she would not actually be able to handle herself well if she were faced with a scary situation.

Likes: Occult folklore, sweets, skirts, blue things, Hato-kun

Dislikes: Girls academy uniform, pants (most of the time), fire

Biography (optional): Narue grew up in the 63rd District, wandering the streets at a very young age. One day, she was caught by a street vendor after trying to steal food and beaten in an alleyway. Near death, the young girl began to lose consciousness the only thing she saw before her vision became dark was a figure nearing her.

Upon awaking, she found herself bandaged and in a room on a soft futon, covered by the covers and a black haori. After awhile, a young man entered the room and seemed glad that she was alive and awake. His name was Riichi Ueno and he'd found her and taken her to his home which was also located in a bar he owned. When he asked her for her name, she couldn't give him any kind of answer, as she didn't have one. On that day, Narue was given her name and had been taken in permanently by Riichi, who she later came to admire as an older brother figure in her life. Since Riichi had a bar to run, he taught Narue how to sew, and make dolls for entertainment for when he's working, which eventually led to the group effort of the duo in creating Narue's beloved Hato-kun.

Narue lived a good life for years, under the guidance and care of Riichi and was truly happy. One night though, while sleeping some of the local thugs set fire to the bar; both Riichi and Narue awakened too late and the only escape route out of the burning building was a small window. Against Narue's pleas, Riichi pushed her out of the window and outside to safety while he was unable to escape himself. Narue screamed and screamed for him, clutching Hato to her as she heard Riichi's coughs and suppressed yells of pain as the fire finally began to sear him. Unable to handle hearing his cries, Narue ran; not even stopping for a break until the sun began to show itself. She wanted to go back, wanted to see if by some miracle Riichi had made it. He hadn't though, she knew that, and she didn't want to see what the bar and Riichi had become in those flames, so she kept moving, continuing to live her life as she had before she'd met Riichi as hard as it was, and eventually joined the Shinigami Academy when she became old enough to do so, with her precious Hato-kun that she and Riichi had created together never leaving her side.

Kidou (if any): Narue possesses skill with offensive and defensive kido, while she is an amateur healer. Her skills in kido are greater than her skills in swordsmanship.

Special abilities (if any): Sewing and doll making

--

Zanpakutou - To be added
Rukuya
Rukuya

http://rukuya.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum